- How can I see which version I have?
- How can I see what is the latest version?
- How can I change the content?
- How can I add or modify languages?
- What kind of support is included?
- Can I request a feature?
- Will you update the script?
- Can I get a discount?
- Can I get a refund?
If you log in as the admin, you will see the version number on the dashboard.
The changelog will show the latest version and all changes.
We are happy to help you with technical questions about features. If things don't work as expected, or if you run into any bugs, please let us know and we will try to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Support does NOT include the following:
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot provide general Laravel support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default servicesfeatures. What you see in the demo is what comes with your purchase.
- We cannot provide how-to advice on if servicesis capable of doing what you want/need. Read documentation and try the demo to determine if it will suit your needs.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in requirements section, you'll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be up to 2 business days. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
Other notes and considerations:
- If you found a bug feel free to report but first check if there in new version available.
- Before asking questions, please search the comments area. Questions may have already been answered.
- Before asking questions, please check the documentation.
- Before asking questions, please check the FAQ's.
- If you are experiencing installation problem please open a support ticket. You can be assisted while your server meets the servicesrequirements.
- Please do not ask for a free licence. We appreciate help but will not compensate for it.
- Please dont ask for support on the comments sections. Usualy you will get the answer "Please open a support ticket".
- If your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- You cannot get a refund once the item has been downloaded under any circumstances.
Almost anything is technically possible to implement. The question is whether we want to support it and whether it increases sales sufficiently to justify the support and the time it takes.
Before you ask, "Are there plans for Function X?", "Are you going to add Y?", understand that we run a business. Selling a script in a niche market like this doesn't make a profit. A lot of time and money has been invested in making a script like this and we're not even close to a break-even point. We don't expect to ever get back the money we invested with selling scripts. We earn our money with custom projects.
We strive to keep the script bug-free, regularly updated and provide support where necessary. To what extent this is possible, ultimately depends on sales.
We believe that the price should be fair. It's already as low as possible, so discount is not meaningful.
You cannot get a refund once the item has been downloaded under any circumstances. There is an online demo where you can test all features, and you can ask questions before making the purchase.